Friday, May 1

Friday is a Favorite...like lime

Yeah for today!

This week I have been obsessing about the right diet.....So I am now trying to eat more whole fruits, vegetables, grains, and animal based foods sparingly....It all comes with a a great promise!


Here are some of my favorites of the week:

Laurie's Jayne Call my sweet daughter-in-law. Today is her her birthday. You know when you think about spouses for you children...well I could have only dreamed that Jordan would end up with someone as wonderful as Laurie. She keeps him in line, takes all his blustering crap, and she loves him! She is also a perfect fit in our family. Laurie will hate this photo , but hey it is what it is!


Blossoms on the trees...I love spring with the blossoms out everywhere. One of my favorite sites...and I still don't have a great photo of it, is Bountiful's Main Street when the blossoms are out in full. It only last a week if we are lucky.

Good book- When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin. This is our book club selection for May. It is a good read. I will reread it for its colorful descriptions...it also is a good story.

Another book I recently finished is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer. I know I am late on this band wagon...but I loved the book. The characters seemed like friends. I also learned a lot about other WWII happenings.

another favorite is grape....
MCC

No comments: