Thursday, April 30

AHHHH Swine Flu!


Can you get swine flu by doing this?
I am sure none of us want it so, wash you hands, wash you hands, wash you hands, cover those sneezes, and stay away from infected locations and large public gatherings.

The crazy thing is that more people die annually from regular flu than have even contracted swine flu....I know, I have been told they don't have a vaccine for it that is why all the worry....but the WHO - World Health Organization has sent something that sounds like a vaccination to the boarder states...I don't get it?

Enough about the swine flu....isn't that a cute little boy!
........Oh this just in Park City School District has closed school and canceled...PROM...becaue of the SF, and the Utah health departments just a day away from confirming an official case of it...in Park City, the Governor and the President have said don't panic.......but no PROM what a bummer.......

I hope the come to a quick conclusion to this rotten mess. I don't want any of my family and friends to be infected or affected by SF. I guess I don't really want anyone infected by this.

I am so thankful for my health and for not going to Mexico for spring break.
MCC

No comments: