Thursday, April 2

Thank You For The Cleaning Lady!

That is what I wish I was saying to my family, but alas I am not.....I AM THE CLEANING LADY...and I am not happy about it!
Why can't we clean up after ourselves? But we don't....we all need a maid to follow us around.

My Bathrooms are sparkling clean...one of the worst jobs.
My carpets and windows are clean, bedroom, family and living rooms tidy, kitchen slicked up and the laundry almost done....yes, I know very superficial...I do this so I am not embarrassed when you drop by unannounced.....and most people don't look in my drawers and closets....thank heaven for that!

As a kid I hated to clean up....I still do, but I enjoy the results of the clean up more than the chore itself.....My mom and Eugina would probably have a heart attack if they heard me say this.
I am really good at the surface cleaning thing, I want to do the deep cleaning. I start the deep cleaning, but that is where I become sidetracked....deep clean projects are long and require decisions, which I am not very good at making.

March was to be a month of action...that means a month to get things done....well it didn't happen. Since spring has decided to stay away a little longer I guess that I am getting a re-do on my month of action....

Off to find a short deep clean project to tackle....
I am so thankful for that cleaning lady.
MCC

No comments: