Wednesday, April 15

Wednesday Weigh In

I am an over eater.....yes, I gained some weight back.....not good, but the first step is admitting to the truth.

ok, ok, ok, so spring break is no excuse to mess up your diet, but I did it anyway....I had a candy feast and now I am paying for it, in pounds and in other physical ways. You would think I would learn from my past mistakes!

Getting back on track.....this is the hard part.

I have been to the gym regularly but now I seriously have to find a diet plan with menus that I can follow and not feel cheated with. This diet has to be family friendly....we all can use it.
Everyone keeps telling me to follow Weight Watchers, it is easy, you can practically eat what you want, etc...it is a great plan, no question, but am I up to keeping track and following through...I still need someone else to create a great menu plan for me...I am not good on my own....I keep asking what's for dinner, and looking for things to snack on. (Thankfully I have a bunch of tasteless crap and stuff that has to be combined with other things to make it palatable in my pantry).

I have a splitting headache. This is the third day. I am still coming down from my candy high.....stupid Reese's Eggs.

Back on track, I can do it, I am strong, I can do anything, I am invincible...I am woman.
MCC

No comments: