Saturday, April 18

Saturday Special

Okay, so my Internet was out for a day. What a disaster....I did everything I could on my end and then called the Internet company who told me nothing was wrong on their end, but will send out a service person between the hours of you have got to be kidding and never. If I didn't have a problem with the service every afternoon and a big problem once a month I would call and cancel the service, but I want a 'professional' to take a look at "there is not a problem."

Enough of my rant...

Spring is back! Have you ever noticed that you begin to sound like a weather man in spring...discussing the highs and lows of the weather? I guess if I didn't want to sound like a weather man I would move to a place that didn't have weather changes...don't like that idea.

Today is loft clean out! Yes, I know I have said it before, but after two plus months waiting for Gary to claim his stuff I have had enough, it has to go today!
Obviously I am putting it of because I am currently blogging...but I will get to it, I have to, I can't take it any more.
So here is the before...what a mess!

Time to roll up my sleeves and dig in. I have Garbage sacks, dust rags and tunes going......... If I'm not out by Monday call 911.

MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

You can do it....it does look like a lot of work and a lot of decisions to be made about what stays and what goes...I think that's the hardest part. I want to throw things away, but I don't want to have regrets later about, "why did I throw that away." I took 6 full garbage bags to the DI today...feeling good.
have fun.