Friday, May 15

Fun Friday

At least I think it is fun?

My to do list is overwhelming...and my energy and ability to complete it are underwhelming......can you ever be just whelmed?

Hayden is have a bunch of kids over tonight. He has never asked to do this before. I told him great, have them over, but don't count on me to entertain you....I will be dead from cleaning the house to get ready for it to just be messed up by teenagers.

I didn't get my grocery shopping done yesterday so now I have to brave the larger crowds and find good wholesome food for my family.....by not shopping yesterday on my way home from the theater I had to make a midnight stop at a convenience store to get milk for Hayden's breakfast......now that was a creepy experience.

The sky is blue, the temp is perfect and the flowers are in bloom. I just might play hooky from it all...............................................what a nice idea, but it ain't gonna happen today.


Fun things I'm planning for this weekend:

Yard Work
I need to move the daisies

Book reading
always a book on hand

Birthdays
Cole Family

Gourmet Sunday
find something new to try

Getting the hammock set up
I wish this was my hammock setting

MCC

No comments: