Wednesday, May 13

Wednesday Weigh In

Lost another pound....I hope it never comes looking for me again.
Losing one pound a week is real slow weight loss, but it is a loss.
As a family we have all commented on how we are feeling better eating more vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, and eating less meat and dairy.

In my reading lately I have come upon a similar suggestion two times.....Wake up with the sun.
In one book this early wake up was to help you expand your mind, free from the everyday pressures of the world. To get you brain in gear and write down ideas that may make you happy and possibly wealthy. In the other book you wake up early so to help with the weight loss and energy. In the latter book it discusses the need for you body to start up slowly and stress free, and rising early will give you more time. It also suggest that you turn on a lot of lights, and stretch your body slowly. All this to set your metabolism on the right course for the day.
"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise."
There must be some truth to this old adage when you consider that my information from the first book was to help me become wealthy, and wise, and the second books information was to help me be healthy.
This morning I was up at 6:30am....I don't have to be up until 7:20am, so almost an hour early. It was nice. I seemed more alert and I got my day started off a little bit better.
I guess tomorrow I will have to incorporate the ideas from the books and see if I can make myself, healthy, wealthy and wise.
MCC

No comments: