Wednesday, May 20

Wednesday Weigh In

Another week another pound.......yeah!

The only problem with loosing weight is not having clothes to wear! But hey what a sacrifice....new clothes!!!!!

I must be doing something right because every time I turn around someone else is commenting on how I look and how much weight I have lost, then they ask me what I am doing to loose it? ...........it is simple, I am eating less. The Lords plan, Word of Wisdom, works the best.....moderation in all things, but more fruits, veggies and whole grains added to my diet than I ever ate before.
The most amazing thing is that it really isn't that hard to get in 5 to 7 servings of veggies and fruits. Most folks get there veggies in eating salads, but I don't particularly like lettuce salads and I am still eating a ton of veggies. And all of the veggies are making me feel full.
The other food bit that I do everyday is have a handful of raw almonds.....My Grandma Butters always had nuts around to eat and she is 93. According to most ethnic diet plans a handful of raw almonds is supposed to do wonders for your beauty and health....so almonds it is.
Exercise is also important...just keep your hear pumping and your lungs breathing deep.....I walk for 40 minutes at least 4 times a week. I also do weights for my arms and shoulders....mainly so they aren't flabby.

What ever I am doing is working. It is so exciting to be consistently loosing the weight.
MCC

No comments: