Monday, May 18

Monday-------

Well, I didn't exactly get all my weekend projects done, but I did have a nice productive weekend.

This is a crazy week. We have High School Musical playing this weekend May 22 & 23. If we were just attending or just a single performance that would be one thing, but we are not.....no the Call family is totally involved in this project. Hayden is playing the part of Ryan. He does a great job. Megan is the head director choreographer, property mistress, costume designer, set and lighting person, etc.... Which means that the whole family is helping out. When you get one Call you usually get us all.
As I said, this is a crazy week. We have rehearsals every night and we also have to figure out how to fit in Book Club, Scripture Group, Institute and working at the theatre......ah life!?!?!?!

Went to the Doctors today. Just to check up on things. He can't believe how well I am doing with the diet and exercise...Yeah for me. Everything looks good health wise. He did however caution me to drink a lot more water. I have a tendency to dehydrate extremal fast.....

Besides the regular stuff and the musical this week I also have to write a script for the Girls Camp Skit. It is to be based on Happy Birthday To You by Dr. Seuss.....not every Dr. Seuss book is good. I have to get a flyer made for the Memorial Day flag ceremony and presentation at our Church, and I have to get the plans finalized for our ward Family Picnic that is 3 weeks away....how can you have 100 or so people all participate in a baseball game? If anyone has any ideas, I am open to your suggestions.

Life in the fast lane.
MCC

No comments: