Wednesday, May 27

Wednesday Weigh In

Nothing lost, nothing gained.....which is good considering it was a holiday weekend.

My quest right now is figuring out how to burn more calories without really increasing my exercise output. I read about swing my arms more effectively when walking, but this morning Megan gave me a bad time about doing it.
Ankle weights are another option I might try.
The wonderful problem of clothing that is too big continues. I am glad that it is closing in on summer. My summer clothes are much easier to take in, and it is so much fun to wear a fitted shirt and show off my thinner waist.
Another day in the weight loss battle. I wish this wasn't my lot in life.....but then considering the other trial options you could have this one is pretty easy to deal with.
I read this in a blog the other day. The writer mentioned that she was with friends when one of them asked "If you could take a pill that would help you have the perfect body,with the side effect that you would be a bit dumber. Would you take the pill?" I most certainly would be willing to lose a few IQ points to obtain a great body. I reason that I could teach myself and increase my knowledge easier than it is to exercise and eat for a perfect body.......food for thought.
Speaking of food.....Off to shop for food......whole grains,veggies and fruit.......I have to keep telling myself that the whole time I am shopping.
MCC

No comments: