Monday, March 2

Monday Mumblings

My desk calendar today read;"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Sally Berger
New month so it is time to start a new.....
This is also the "I will be a person of Action" month for my Living the Seven Decisions of Success.
Is my life telling me something?

It's just not fair...Nelson/Elder Call informed us that his weight is down to around 230 lbs. He left at 280 lbs. All of his clothing is way to big now. He is being transferred to Christchurch, New Zealand, Opawa area this week. Being in a big city will give him more options for new clothes. I said it's not fair, but it is nice for him....I bet he looks awesome. He is still promising photos...we haven't seen any!
Looking at this amazing weight loss I got to thinking about the 3 questions to help balance your life and loose weight, and how they figure into his weight loss. As a missionary your have a life centered on one thing....you aren't deprived of things because this is what you signed up for and was call to do. You aren't really out of balance because once again you have so few things to balance. As a missionary you hunger for the opportunity to share the gospel.
I know when I am focused, passionate and involved I too forget about food...it must be true, figure out what your life is deprived of, where you are out of balance and what you hunger for and you will shed the pounds.

Creativity...that is the theme this month on KSL 's Studio 5....something I have been thinking on, being more creative. I will have to check out their suggestions etc....
and get started, take action....
This should be a great month!
MCC
.......it is my birthday month so I guess great month is a given.

No comments: