Thursday, March 5

Too Big!

Well ,the weight is coming off.. 2 lbs. this week!
Not much new in that department....I am just jealous of Elder Call he is down 50 lbs....yes, his clothes are falling off of his body, we are working on a temporary solution until his weight levels out......my clothes are also starting to fall off. The biggest thing I wear is my wedding ring...I took it off this morning because it keeps sliding off. Yesterday I about lost it three times.....I replaced it with my original wedding bands. I have been wearing my original bands on my right hand...I couldn't get them off, I have a perma ring mark on my right ring finger....they now come off, but not as easily as my wedding ring, that is good....I will have to be on the look out for a new ring because my current, too big ring is hard to size smaller. It would take a big redesign.
The best part about my last 5 lbs. is that people are now noticing my weight loss. Sunday was a continual complement and the question of are you loosing weight? I loved it!~

As for Thursday....the maid and cook come today....They need to come more often. The cook needs more help with menu planning but hey, that is what recipe books are for.

Life is good...spring is on the way!...=even if there is 4 inches of new snow on the ground.
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Good job...you look great, but you always do.
Wayne got himeself a body bug -- it shows calories in and calories out...he is loving it.
I can't wait to see Nelson