Friday, March 20

Suddenly it's Spring! Friday Thoughts & Things

So I am my dads daughter....yesterday I killed my self in the yard getting things ready for the garden etc......I was so achy when I went to bed I thought this morning would be hard....it wasn't so. I will have to work a little harder.

I had to stop working when I pulled a hip muscle...I know, I didn't know I could pull that muscle either.....I had to stop anyway because I had filled the yard waste can, and even packed it into the can, and I had made several more large piles of stuff that still needs to be disposed of. I still have tons to do! When Hayden saw what I was doing he just laughed then said "I'm sure glad I wasn't home to help." He did however have to help me clean my tools up.....and will have to help on Saturday....I think I will be extra hard on him because of his comment.
I am glad my family said that I am like my dad in the working hard area......My dad is and always has been a hard worker....doing the job the right way and not stopping until it is done. I hope that I have passed this same work ethic on to my children.

This is Megan as Mrs. Meers in Thoroughly Modern Millie at RMT. She is wonderful! Saturday is her closing night. Megan has a great talent for musical theatre. She is studying it at school and is teaching musical theatre classes at a local arts school. I love to hear her sing and hope that she will continue to perform when ever she gets a chance.


My baby is getting ready to take his driving permit test. I'm not worried that he will be driving. Hayden will probably be an excellent driver. He also got his High School registration packet in the mail today... :. ( I'm just sad that he is so grown up....where does the time go? I remember having 'little kids' running around not having a life, being so tired, wanting naps and bedtime to come quicker and thinking I can't wait until they are grown up...well they are all grown up. I love them as adults, it is fun to hang out with them and here their grown up thoughts and ideas and watch them take the lead in their lives, but I sure miss the 'little kid' stage.........okay I guess I only miss the good parts, you can keep the crappy parts, and by crappy I mean the the crap.

My sweet Granny B had a fall a split her head last night. It is tough getting old. She is such a good fun person. I want to be like her when I grow up too. I feel it a great honor when I have someone tell me that I remind them of her.


Off on a fab weekend!
MCC

No comments: