Tuesday, March 17

LUCKY!

Irish luck isn't really good luck at all if you look at the Irish historically.....but it is their optimistic attitude, that is what makes them lucky...so for today I am Irish!
On my desk calendar today is reads "If you didn't work hard you'd never get lucky." interesting thought....luck comes from hard work....I guess I won't be getting much luck if it takes hard work.....but all that doesn't matter because today I am feeling Lucky....I'm in the green, but not sick, or rich.....but being rich would be nice and lucky.

I feel lucky because I just got home from the doctors and was given a good bill of health for a few more months. I have been working on my weight /health because I am pre -diabetic.....now that is not a lucky disease....but things are looking better for me. I am managing my weight better and exercising.(This is starting to sound like Wednesday weigh-in).

If you have your health you are lucky.....especially the older you get.

The Irish is starting to bubble out 'o me....hearts, stars and rainbows....
Think lucky thoughts!

MCC


No comments: