Thursday, March 19

Keep it Positive....and green

"It's not the strongest that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - unknown
To survive we need to change. We don't need to change our values and beliefs, but we need to be adaptable to the current conditions, and grow stronger because of the change......different isn't always better, but better is always different.....enough said

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
Love this thought...goal setting and course corrections is what it is all about.


I begin my garden today...probably a little late, but I am doing it.
The sky is blue, the weather is crisp, but spring like. The yard and dirt are beckoning me to them....just like the Secret Garden ...."come to my garden." I hope I will find relief and joy in my efforts. My first job will be cleaning up and preparation for the compost mix that will arrive Saturday. I probably won't plant until Tuesday with the weather forecast we have been given.....good moist soil for seeds should be perfect.
My first plantings will be peas and broccoli....I have never even seen broccoli growing but have been told that it loves the cool weather and is easy to grow from nursery starts.......J&L Garden center watch out here I come.


The birds are fighting for space. Their symphony is calling me to come outside...so I am off.
MCC

No comments: