Monday, March 23

Monday Mumblings....

This is my birthday week....I have great plans for the whole week, yeah!
I received a wonderful birthday greeting for Elder Call on Sunday...I of course got a bit teary.
I have already received some nice things from my family for my birthday.... Thanks to all, my list must have helped out.

Elder Call update....he found a suit for $50.00 that fits like it was made for him....of course Nelson got a great suit for very little cash. He is the bargain hunter. Now if he will get the sister missionaries to help measure him I can send some shirts etc....I have a package ready to go full of Reese's Eggs...a favorite, and other great Easter treats.

It is just the third day of spring and in Utah it is snowing.......!?!?!?!? That is Utah spring for you.

Our water heater went out...but was replaced this morning. I am so thankful for modern conveniences.

Cold is still lingering or now it is allergies or sinus ..... what ever it is it's 'snot' fun.

MCC

No comments: