Monday, February 2

A New Month

February and Monday---A new month and a new week begin. (I love new beginnings...even if it is the new minute, I will use it as an excuse to start over).
Today is Ground Hogs Day...please spare me from the Bill Murray movie...there will be 6 more weeks of winter or 6 weeks 'till spring, it's all the same, don't kid yourself.
Our day dawned sunny and cold....and smoggy. Inversion has begun again. February is usually a good month, with Valentines Day and Presidents Day. Parties, and a weekday off! The weather is still winter like and the snow is usually white, not ugly and dirty like March.
I like Valentines Day... It is a day I can redeem myself to the loved ones for the Christmas giving mistakes I made. I make chocolate dipped cookies and give them along with cards...it usually does the trick. FOOD IS THE BEST... ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE!
For FHE tonight I am going to have every come up with a list of "LOVES" what do you love? The list can be as long or short as you want it to be, but you need to love something or one.
It should be interesting to discover what Hayden loves...he still baffles me.

Nelson Report:
He is doing well, but wants a cookbook. He is sick of Pasta everyday. He also wants me to send him some Wingers Sauce...I hope that it will go through customs.

MCC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marcie,
Great blog! I love it. Glad the hot wing dip was good for you. I wanted the Az team too . love the underdogs. GO UTES. Also, thanks for sharing talents in our ward. I always love to hear your fam sing.
love,
Si