Friday, February 20

Friday Favorites

Yeah for Friday... We all know my feelings for this day.

Here are some of my favorite Friday things/thinks:








SPRING...surprise.


Family...yes we are that weird!
Chocolate






Italy








Sutton Foster's CD "Wish"...very good, and listenable.
The Watercolor book I got for Valentine's day from my sweetie...oh,to paint again.

Facebook statuses...they are funny!?!?!?

Flowers
My Hair color....just re-done. Gary is THE color guy.
new TV show "Lie to Me"-- late Wednesday we always watch with much interest....









Academy Awards...Oscar Time.......it is so fun to watch the world unite around the movies, good, bad or indifferent, everyone has an opinion about them. I know where I will be Sunday night.











Besides, Hugh Jackman is the host!!! You can't lose with him.
Birthdays.....mine is one month away......I guess I should start my list.


.....so random but so me!
That is how my brain functions....?
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Love the pictures. you are getting so good with the computer and blogging thing. I love my hair color too.
We will miss you on Sunday-- we are racing to the birthday, then home for the OSCARS.