Wednesday, February 11

Wednesday Weigh-in

It's Wednesday so it must be weigh in day...down a pound!
I have lost around 20 pounds since the first of November.....not as fab as I would like but hey, I am loosing!
I have made a great discovery...If I don't exercise to early in the morning I actually kind of like exercising. I don't do a real heavy work out, but I am working out for 30 to 40 minutes, getting my heart rate up, moving.....who would have thought?
Megan agrees-- that not doing our work out to early has really made a difference in our ability to exercise consistently.
I am working on my "Just do it and do it better" mantra for the week...It is actually kind of working...I am thinking about what I do and trying to do it better.
One of my favorite thoughts is 'Different isn't always better but better is always different!"
I will do things differently until I find a better way of doing them ....eating, exercising, etc....
Off to do things 'BETTER!'
MCC

No comments: