Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday Weigh In

New week, new weight....1&1/2 pounds down....but who is counting? I AM!
At least it is still going down. I have been exercising harder/better, and really trying to eat less...Last night was not the best example of this....We were tending Laila overnight, so I wanted to let her to have what ever she wanted for dinner...she doesn't eat much, but wanted Little Ceasers Cheese Pizza...not a fan but that is what she wanted. While getting the pizza we also got some crazy bread...a bag of cooked, salted and sliced pizza crust bread sticks with marinara sauce for dipping....big mistake. One order turned into two and I ate almost a whole crazy bread order...I am not kidding. As for Laila, she ate at the most half a big slice of pizza and a bite of a crazy bread stick. We had 7 slices of pizza and an order of crazy bread left over for Hayden. Oh why, oh why, did I eat that bread? It wasn't even that good, but to punish myself for eating it I didn't eat any Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....Laila ate her serving and wanted another one when Gary had some later....so I say she ate my serving too which made up for the lack of pizza she ate earlier....
Then there is breakfast; I thought Laila would wake up hungry but, no, she told me she wasn't hungry. I gave her a choice of several kid favored cold cereals and waffles...She choose the latter and She barely ate one Eggo Waffle --- I had to beg her to finish that...Oh to have her appetite!
Anyway-- a new day a new eating attitude. No ice cream, no pizza, no bread of any kind period...I am on a yeast high.

As for Exercise: The best thing you can get is an exercise buddy. Someone who goes to the gym and wants you to go too. Someone who "you think" you will be letting down or disappoint if you don't go.
My exercise buddy is Megan. Megan goes to the gym even when I tell her "I am not going because I....."
She is the best! She doesn't slam me for not going, she doesn't say anything about it....thus causing me to create my own guilt to stew in. Megan keeps reminding me that 30 to 40 minutes of cardio every other day is enough and she doesn't check up on me on my non cardio days.... (I have been doing rubber band resistant, upper body weight training).
GET AN EXERCISE BUDDY!
MCC

No comments: