Friday, February 6

FridYEAH!!!

This week zipped by...I can't believe it is already Friday February 6th.....on the other hand I am so glad it is Friday I want to shout "Thank You, the weekend has arrived!"
I love weekends. For the most part I disconnect myself from my regular life and step into my fun weekend life. On the weekends I cook less, I don't think about work, I work on my pet projects, I go out to movies, I dress how I want, I let me be me and do what I want to do...even if it is just sitting around reading a good book. On the weekend I can let my house fall apart around me and it is okay!
No plans for this weekend and we will get the theatre responsibility out of the way on Friday night so Saturday is mine, all mine. Maybe I will do some window shopping...or surfing, whatevs....
Melinda on her blog (sickofmychub.blogspot.com) was talking about never being satisfied with what she orders when she eats out. I understand her....I haven't had a satisfying , delicious meal when eating out for a very, very long time. I can name only a handful or favorite eating experiences...top of mind, as always,was a salmon macadamia nut dish I had at Tavern on the Green in NYC, it was so good I wanted to lick the plate. I had some wonderful Asparagus Risotto in a little place outside of Parma Italy. I use to like to eat at Christophers when it was in Bountiful. I will also choose Macaroni Grill because I can usually find something there that tastes good to me. But most places I eat out at don't really hit the spot....probably because I don't let myself go and order what I really think sounds delicious. I will usually get what is supposed to be good for my current diet.........Maybe this will be the weekend when I order what I really want off the menu and not what I think I should have....I will let myself go and enjoy!

YEAH for Friday! I love it!

MCC

No comments: