Saturday, January 31

Super Bowl Sunday...and other stuff.

Gary and I just finished meeting with a web site designer who is helping us do a web site for the Movie Theatre...it won't be terribly fancy,but it will allow you to find out what is playing and when. We really liked Fred the designer.He is a local guy who started to design web sites as his retirement job....he plans on retiring to Hawaii...I could only wish. Anyway the website should look great when we are done with it. (I am so glad Gary was at the meeting with me...I have no clue about this stuff and he knows so much,which was great.He could communicate smartly with Fred).
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
It won't be the same without Nelson. We are having the family over to watch...we are serious watchers....oh yah.,we are Tivoing it so we can go back and see the plays and commercials. But what to eat.....I found a recipe on A Bountiful Kitchen.blogspot.com (this blog is written by Si...she is an excellent cook). The recipe is for 'Hot Wing Dip'. Gary says make it,I personally don't really like hot wings, but the boys do. So there is one menu item. I think the food is half of the fun for Super Bowl.
I that the Pittsburgh Steelers and The Arizona Cardinals are playing and that the Cards are the underdog, who has never won a Super Bowl. Go Cards....we want Kurt Warner to win over Ben Rothelsberger....If you have never heard Kurt Warner's story,you should check it out, it should be made into a movie. (I Know Jordan isn't to fond of Kurt, but hey,he did win a Super Bowl for St. Louis...Jordan)
Back to the food.....I will probably go with the traditional, chips and dip and veggies and dip for us dieters. Maybe some BBQ beef sandwiches........
Off to the store to see what strikes my mood.....oh, Gary's coming with me, that means we could be eating almost anything.
MCC

No comments: