Thursday, January 8

Ahh Dieting!?!?!?

It is a love hate thing...I am happier when I am thinner and losing weight....but I hate the constant thinking about what I am or want to eat.
I have had a weight issue for ever! Why can't we all be at a perfect helthy weight? My grandma Butters says that when she created her worlds allmen willhave hair and never go bald, and all women will have the same size perfect breast. With that thinking, in my world no one will have to worry about weight.
I have gone on every sensible diet, and even a few not sensible ones. I have lost weight on all of the diets I have followed......in the beginning. Now I don't know if my body really stops losing weight or if I stop following the diet as perfectly...but whatever it is I think that there is more to dieting and losing weight than eating less...and yes I know about exercise....I am talking beyond those two elements. I know if I could figure out why after a few weeks my body seems to halt and seem to give up and flip that switch, I would win the dieting game.....and I know that, that thing switch is different for everyone.
So for now I will eat healthy and exercise and try to do it anew everyday...maybe that is the key. Start over every day...... good idea. Now how to get past 4:00pm and arghhh....that is the time my bad eating habits kick in and I am sunk until bedtime.......
So maybe I have won the dieting war until 4:00pm.
Today's dieting goal is to make it to 5:00pm before I fall apart.
Diet...it is a four letter word.
MCC

No comments: