Monday, January 19

Credit where credit is due

Okay,okay....so Megan and I weren't the only ones painting this time, Hayden helped a little on Saturday, Nelson helped last winter with it....still just a little, and I can't forget that Jordan and Gary have participated in the painting in years.....many,many years past.
So I give them all credit. Credit for helping out. If I don't give them some credit I will never hear the end of it.
In the end we all want a little recognition.....someone to give us our due. If we don't get credit we may never help out again....
So to anyone, and everyone......Thank You, Thanks for helping me out, thank you for caring, thank you for _______________....it truly is appreciated even if I don't tell you so right away.
Remember I am so far behind I thought that I must be the leader....yeah, I'm in first place, or maybe I really am in the back of the pack.....what ever, I think I'll start all over again.
MCC

No comments: