Tuesday, January 27

Junk!

I keep moving junk from one room to another......When will I ever be done?
It all started with Hayden moving his whole bedroom into the living room last Tuesday. I had asked him to clean it up and remove all the junk he didn't want so that I could eventually remove it all, touch up and re-paint and put in a queen sized bed. Well he decided that Tuesday was the day...(he was out of school with nothing to do). He had the whole thing cleaned out with no place to sleep at 4:00 PM, so it was off to find a bed frame and get more white paint. Luckily we found both, completed the painting and by 10:00 PM he was back in his room, new bed and all. But that is not the end with this moving stuff. We now are moving Gary's office to its new location...meaning...the attic storage room is a wreck...(it was already a mess and needed some cleaning, but It wasn't on my plan yet). Gary and Hayden had to go into the attic to run cables and wires for the new office....what a mess. Now the attic, and old office space are in shambles, The other location that is suffering from all of this moving is the basement. It has become the catch all for all the stuff we think we need to keep, but don't know where to put it....I told Hayden when he was cleaning up his stuff that if he even hesitated with --should I keep it or throw it out, that it should go. I am not as good as He was, I hesitate and keep, with no new home for it.....not good. All my closets are full, my storage rooms look like they have been shuffled through one to many times, and as for the garage....well all Gary has ever asked of me is to be able to get the cars into the garage everyday...he says that a garage is like pierced ears, if you don't keep a car/earrings in, eventually they fill up/grow in.
So I'm off to discover new locations for the same old junk....maybe in a week or two I'll be sick and tired of moving it over and over and finally get rid of it......let's hope so!
MCC

No comments: