Saturday, November 5

SNOW!?!?!?! it's all Part of the 4 Seasons

I am thankful for 4 seasons...yes I know I say this often, but I do, I really enjoy the 4 plus seasons we experience living here in Utah. I say plus because we not only have the regular seasons but we get a few bonus seasons as well; the ugly snow and mud season between winter and spring, and the wet broken tree season between fall and winter......I am sure that there are more, but these two are the most noticed by me.
A friend of mine moved to a more moderate climate and keeps telling me she misses the very visible change of seasons. She laughs at the way her new local peeps react to subtle temperature changes. Her kids are still wearing shorts and t-shirts and the other kids at school are bundled up in cloths that should be worn in climates 20 or more degrees colder.
But I digress..... I am thankful for the snow, and the broken trees and the slick roads.........

MCC

No comments: