Thursday, November 10

Forever Families

My good friends nephew was one of the missionaries killed in Texas this week. This lose has once again made me think and be grateful for family.
It is sad to loose someone we love from this side of the veil, but just like every time I am touched by death I am so thankful for the gospel, our Saviors sacrifice for us, the knowledge we have of the plan of salvation and for the opportunity we have of sealing us together in forever family groups........
Pam and her family are sad, just like we are sad with the recent passing of Bill and other loved ones, but the knowledge that they are here, just on the other side and that if we work hard on our own salvation that we can continue to be together forever gives me a sense of comfort and peace.
"Forever" is our families daily cheer at the end of family prayer. This reminder of what we are playing for helps keep me focused on the best things each day. I love my family. It would be sad to think that the family groups we establish in this life would be devolved in the next.
Playing for forever families is such an awesome blessing.

MCC

No comments: