Tuesday, November 1

A Month of Thanks

November is gratitude month....so to start off....... I am grateful Halloween is over......less candy and goodies to be tempted with, better for my wight loss. I am thankful for the rain and very glad that it stayed away until the trick or treaters were done.   By the way, I had 15 trick or treaters last night, possible a new high for the past 5 years. Someone mentioned that it is because of Trunk or Treats and all the easy to get free candy giveaways that happen now a days. I remember Halloween being a night of major planning so that we could get the most candy loot. But as with other things that made my childhood memorable times have changed and they are gone....no more night games, no more imaginative play, no more etc.......Dang technology and ease of life. But I digress..... I have so much to be thankful for.

MCC

No comments: