Wednesday, November 9

General Conference

 I am so thankful for General Conference. I just finished dreading all of the conference talks......our Conference weekend this October was over shadowed by Bills Funeral...... Anyway  I am so thankful that I could read the talks, they were AWESOME.  I remember listening to/watching them but  hey, reading the talks make the messages stick a little bit firmer in the brain.  Just when I think I have read my favorite talk I will read another one that is just as good. They all speak to me and remind me of the person I need to be. President Monson's words were the best for me.  Prayer is so important!  I also enjoyed reading Pres. Uchtdorf's talk from the RS meeting it too was for me. I am so glad that we have a living Prophet and apostles who communicate with  Heavenly Father and share his messages with us.

MCC

No comments: