Tuesday, June 16

Procrastination...


Today we need to give the dog a bath.....I know, send him to the groomer, but here's the catch;
Snickers needs his shots updated before the Groomer will see him. If I go and get his shots so I can have him groomed I have to pay for an office visit as well as the shots.......so, if I have his shots done while he is in the kennel next week I don't have to pay for an office visit too. Also if I send him to the groomer before the kennel experience I am just wasting my money....he always has to go to the groomer after being in the kennel....he is so stinky afterwards.

We have been putting off the bath for a week now, partly because of the rain.......wet dogs, smelly, yuck!
Anyway I am hoping that I can get Hayden excited about this project.......he has never really done it himself before, he might like it, not......ha, ha, ha, ha...that is my evil laugh......

The Pros to having Hayden bathe the Dog:
1. Snickers loves, loves, loves Hayden, hopefully more than he hates baths.
2. If Hayden gives him a bath, then I wont have that nasty wet dog smell on me and boys usually smell like wet dogs anyway.
3. The weather is nice right now, and Hayden can do the deed on the patio instead of the bathroom, thus keeping that wet yucky dog smell out of the house.
4. If he does it then I won't have to do it.
Cons:None that I can think of unless I have to bath the dog......then that is a big con.

If only I had paid attention to the notice I received about 2 months ago from the Vet telling me that Snickers was due for his shots I could have avoided this whole mess and had him groomed a month ago.......
If only I had Gary give him a bath before he left town......
If only I had a little dog with very little fur......
If only I had thought twice and said no to the idea of a dog.......

Hindsight is 20/20, especially to a procrastinator.
MCC

No comments: