Tuesday, June 2

June is Bustin' Out All Over

June 1st got away from me....we'll just pretend that today is the first......

Summer is here! It is so weird to be a week past Memorial Day and have school still in session (till Friday ....2 weeks after the Holiday)......so crazy........but that doesn't matter June is truly bustin out.
The Gardens - flower and veggie are growing strong and beautiful. The emerald green of the lawns and the pale blue sky are glorious. The are birds singing to me when I wake up. The Sunsets are a beautiful pinky orange....just perfect.

As for vacations etc....we will still have two or more weeks filled with classes, projects etc...then we can let our selves go.....and go we will.

I can't get enough of the change of seasons....I am so glad that I live in a place where there is a noticeable difference!

Life is good.
MCC

No comments: