Wednesday, December 10

Surprise Christmas Is Coming

In 15 days it will be Christmas Day. It comes around every year on December 25th; it is not like a surprise or anything. I have 364 days of the year to prepare for it, but for some reason this year Christmas is a surprise! SURPRISE! I have the house decorated, check; I am working on the Christmas Cards, check. But there are no gifts purchased - or even thought about, no Christmas goodies made, no thoughts on a neighbor gift, and what holiday activities do I really want to I participate in or plan for this year? SURPRISE!
Christmas is a very exciting time when you are prepared for it but, when it’s not, it’s not even a good surprise. And I usually love surprises.
So where to begin…after all, the gifts, special goodies and the activities make the season bright.
I guess will have to make a list and check it twice…just like Santa.

MCC

Nelson News: We know for sure that the Elder made it to NZ...he made a purchase which appeared on his bank statement! It is probably for his bike.boy is the Exchange rate in our favor if it was the bike.

No comments: