Tuesday, December 23

2 Days...... Dog and the Snow

Okay there are only two shopping days left till Christmas. I thought I was done...not, nor will I ever be if it keeps snowing like it is.....yikes!!!

My dog is cute, kind, temperamental, moody and most defiantly crazy!!!! He thinks the door to outside is a revolving door...in, out, in, out.....that is his way to control us. He hates the cold...can hardly go three feet outside to do his business, but if there is snow.....it is a different story. He can romp and play and get all covered in the white stuff....I guess that the snow is not cold to him. When he comes inside from one of his many forays into the snow his nose is always covered with snow...question,why would you bury your noes in the snow? My nose is cold almost all of the winter, and my dogs nose is cold and wet most of the time....why make it colder? Oh the life of a dog.....you sleep all day, and act like it is an imposition to move, and at night you sleep more....oh, and if it is to cold he can't go out to do his stuff, but if there is fresh snow....hello, I'm a puppy all over again....let me out!

Off to shop!!!!

MCC

No comments: