Thursday, May 20

what's next?

So I now have HIVES......all over my body and they are itchy, scratchy......
I have taken Benedryl, but they are still in existence....
I am feeling like Job.....if it is not one thing it's another. Between the swollen face, tooth pains, bad hammer toe, arthritis, etc....I wonder if I am being tested or punished?
Back to the hives: I can't really think what is causing them. When I look at what I ate yesterday the only really different thing is I ate a lot of fresh strawberries. The weird thing about the strawberries is that I eat frozen strawberries almost everyday in my smoothie.
ARRRGH! They are in my hair, around my neck, legs, arms, a few on my hands, my back and chest and boy do they itch!
Off to the doctors....again.
MCC

1 comment:

Sheri said...

sad about your hives