Wednesday, May 12

All Is Well

No I have not gone missing nor am I down for the count......
Monday was very busy and Tuesday I woke up with a swollen gland on the left side of my face....it got a bit bigger as the day progresses. I looked like I was carrying a baseball in my cheek...a lot like most people look when they get their wisdom teeth out.....
I had a visit with the Doctor and got an antibiotic. they also drew lots of blood for tests to try to figure out what is wrong. The whole thing was making me cranky and tired so i just went to bed early on Tuesday.
This morning the antibiotics kicked in the swelling is reducing i looked like I had a golf ball in my cheek and now the gland that was very hard to the touch is also softening.....Yeah for me.
The only thing that is making me slightly concerned right now is that I have swollen gums on the lower left side of my mouth....hopefully it is nothing.....
MCC

No comments: