Wednesday, May 19

Wednesday Weigh In

The Sun is shining......kind of.....
So my minimal weight loss is continuing....not much action form week to week but daily is another story. This week I am down a half a pound, but daily I have gained up to 3 lbs. and lost 5, but alas I have settled on only a 1/2 lb. loss.
I weigh myself everyday just to help me remember that I am on a diet. I know they (who ever they are) tell you not to do this, but it works for me. Anyway from day to day my weight may fluctuate up or down 5 pounds.....unbelievable.
I use to tell my self that if it was a down day that I didn't have to watch what I ate so carefully.....wrong. I am on a diet I need to keep track of everything I put in my mouth good or bad......that sound like food logs to me....arrrgh!
I have been reading a few of the weight loss stories of the biggest losers, and the consistent thing they do is food logs......I guess I need to get an APP for that...or just write it down in my notes......
FYI apparently Wight Watchers does have an app for that and more, you just need to join and subscribe to their online tools to access it.....it is worth thinking about.
MCC

No comments: