Monday, March 29

You've Got To See It!

I had a great Birthday Month.....
My trip to NYC! Times Sq. NYC

Ferrara's Patisserie & Gelateria - off Mulberry & Grand

Square filled Doughnuts

mmm- cupcakes.

Time with the Family- Dinner and Shopping. They were great sports to indulge me.
awesome

The Benefactor

Miss Pink


Super Mum


da Boys


Captain Awesome!


The Gifts! I am so Lucky.


as always a Coach handbag - Love from Gary

Great Dress... I never would have tried on this style, but the Color caught my eye.

Shoes,

Shoes,

shoes,

and more shoes - thanks M & H

great skirt - thanks Mom and Dad


fun cropped sweater - Thanks J L R



This is what 49 looks like on me. Not bad really......
This year of finding 50 should be interesting!?!?!?!
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

YOU LOOK DARLING...thanks for the pics