Tuesday, March 9

Got to Get a Plan

Life is still crazy...but getting better!
The misery associated with my 'To Do list' is working it's self out bit by bit....still tons to do, but the urgent for today/this week stuff is getting done...yeah!
As for the things that have been on my 'to do list' f-o-r-e-v-e-r, well, most are still at the bottom, but I am working on giving them more priority in my daily and weekly planning. Elder Call keeps reminding me that 'you have get a plan'..... as his mom I am glad to know he listened to what was being preached and is using this info even thought he never really saw a great example of plan making and follow through in action while growing up.....
Anywho...I have decided to move one 'to do' from the bottom of my list into a priority position each week until done. I am going to try to give these bottom dwellers a little more focus at least one day a week.....maybe this will help get the projects that have been lingering done and my guilt over them won't be so great! Crossing my fingers....
It's all in the planning.....and follow through.
MCC

No comments: