Tuesday, March 30

darn you reeses eggs

Stop me I am out of control! I love Reeses PB eggs. They are better than the cups or the bunnies or Christmas trees, or whatever shape they make them into. Seriously the Eggs are the best. We decided that it is the peanut butter to chocolate ratio that makes the Eggs so much better. And darn it they are so good that they also call to me in a their silent peanuty chocolaty smooth voice saying "Eat ME."
The Regular sized ones are 350 calories each so I decided that if I got the mini ones at 170 calories each I could eat two and fool me.....NOOOOO, now I have a bag of mini eggs calling to me to eat m, eat me..........

Oh, Easter candy is so awesome...especially the Reeses Eggs, the robins egg whoppers, Starburst jelly beans......
I will be so glad when Easter is over and the Reeses Eggs will disappear. After Easter I know I will have more self control because the Earth Day, Mother's Day and Memorial Day candy isn't so appealing.
MCC

No comments: