Thursday, April 15

what a way to waste the day

So I wasted the day away with 3 of my favs...Laur called and with out much convincing got Meg and I to go with her and Awesome shopping...... We had a fun girls day doing what we all do best...of course we all made sure our taxes were done before we left.....Not much bought bu a lot of power looking, lunch and fun was had. Unfortunately for Awesome we were too entertaining and he didn't want to nap.....but he was still good for us.

So after a day out I am lying on my bed for a quick rest before getting ready to go make dinner. Suddenly I felt the house move....it was like a wave. No one else in the house felt it, but I thought to myself, was that and earthquake, and sure enough it has been confirmed. There was an earth quake the was just outside of Randolph Utah today at 6:00 pm.

shaking...what a day!
MCC

No comments: