Tuesday, April 13

Spring Projects....

So I have selected a few projects that I would like to have done by the end of May....Paint the loft...yes, it needs it. I thought I could get by with it the way it was, but it is bugging me. After I paint I can rearrange the layout. We have been living with my arraignment idea for almost a year and now I know what I really want....and I need to include a play space for the grand kids.
The Basement family room ....Paint, re purpose and decorate. I have decided that this would make a great home theatre space......Yes I am being real. After seeing Laurie's mom and dad's home theatre I know that my space would make a great one....I have even found a few items to hang on the walls already....now for the paint, curtains, seating and oh ya, a screen and projector.....This project will take longer than May but hay, I can being and paint.
I guess I am glad that I got so much done last week, now I can really move forward.
MCC

No comments: