Tuesday, April 27

Missionaries

I love reading all of the missionary news that I receive on Monday. I was getting a few including Nelson's, but this week I got 3 more....6 times the spiritual lift, 6 times the fun, 6 times the adventure.
I am currently reading, Nelson's, and a few of his friends that are sent to me sporadically. Our nephew's Zack Call who is in Toronto Canada speaking Chinese and Truman Welch who is in Manchester England and a surprise thsi week my cousin's son Tyler Ostlund's letter came my way this week. He is currently in the Brazil MTC.
It is so much fun reading what is important enough to each of these missionaries from the past week that they want to share. The best part of course are the testimonies and the the call to action to be a missionary that they all give.
They all make me want to try a little harder and do a little better....and possibly serve a full time mission with Gary.
MCC

No comments: