Thursday, April 8

Habit?

This has to be the looongest weeeeek of my life! It might as well be Thursday of next week in regards to time....I mean being home all day deep cleaning the this, that and the other spots of my home is making me feel like I am moving underwater, in slow-mo....it is killing me. I won't do well if ever I am left all alone....I mean like no one is ever coming home and sharing the house with me ever again.....
For some reason I feel a need to be productive if everyone else is out at work of off on vacy, and I am left alone. So I have been getting into a few long neglected projects and actually getting them done because I am not interrupted with folks inviting me to go here and there with them, or stopping me and telling me about their day....I miss it..... (my usually interrupters are busy with spring break right now.....working all day or gone away with family). Thank heavens for L & R's short visit...I loved the interruption even though it was short...it was defiantly sweet!
Hello, I can only do so many home projects....not, it is never ending.....anyway back to another closet.....so far two down and bags, and bags of DI donations and garbage out I still have a day left this week with tons calling me.........arrgh I have got to stop this or it will turn in to a habit.
MCC

No comments: