Monday, April 5

Hoppy Easter Everybunny!

Check Spelling mmm, Reeses Eggs!

Carrot Cake and Orange Cupcakes with carrots on top.

Captain in his Chocolate Bunny Ears


so cute I had to show him twice.

We had a great Easter! I love when General Conference is on Easter Sunday! We listened to wonderful messages from our Prophet and spent time with family and friends.
We had a delicious brunch of Belgian Waffles, fruit, bacon & sausage . Hayden was up early with me so he helped out by mixing up the Belgian Waffle batter...it is a process, but the taste is so worth it. To make the batter you need at least 1 1/2 hours. The batter needs to set for an hour and be stirred every 15 minutes.......mmmm just thinking about the buttery, sweet goodness makes my mouth water. We couldn't decide if we liked the fruit and cream waffles or the plain with maple syrup best.....

New Egg hunt , but we still did baskets. This year I thought I would do healthy baskets. The only problem was that I decide to do this after I had purchased a bunch of not so healthy treats for them....so the baskets contained healthy and not so healthy goodies. One of the cutest things in the baskets were the chocolate bunnies, lambs and ducks from Harry & David's......they were eaten before I thought to take a picture.

We had a light salad and sandwich supper at moms with the family, George Sharkey and his bishop Umberto Gilardi who are here from Scotland.
Over all it was a great day!


(No letter yet so I am a bit fretful, but it will come sometime this week).

MCC

No comments: