Wednesday, April 28

Wednesday Weigh In

Okay I am going in the right direction.....down. That is all that matters. I know I am frustrated because it isn't going off fast or in larger increments, but I am losing weight! I guess it is the old stubborn stuff that I am now working on.
More Water!!!!!
_________________
The garden is happening again. I learned so much last year I could not plant it again.....however this year there are many changes....first off I planted earlier...still not as early as dad ,but I got the things that do best in the cooler weather in and going. I am now waiting to plant the things that need a warmer climate, so I probably won't finish planting until close to Mother's Day....tomatoes even after that....yea, I plant tomatoes. Just because I don't enjoy them doesn't mean I should deprive my family who does.
I have been reading a lot of garden blogs lately and have learned that I am I an timid beginner. I don't risks in the gardening area....no brussel sprouts for me...have you seen a full grown brussel sprout plant, it is tall, like a tree. Who knew? Actually I like to stick with things that are easy to grow and known to me....not very adventurous, but hey I am trying...I am planting a garden.
MCC

No comments: