Thursday, January 21

Weigh In a day late.....just like my life.

I am down a pound.....Yeah 14 more to go by the first of March or my Birthday....the 26th.
I am not wacky about my weight loss , but ultimately would like to loose another 40 lbs. Why I am so obsessed...not wacky, with this is weird to me. I know that weight loss is a slow go, but for some reason I know if I lost 40 more lbs. I would be at my ultimate....of course I will then need a skin lift and tuck...especially on my upper legs and knees.....
I am enjoying my new found shape....I can actually purchase clothing at in regular stores. It is fun to see a thinner waste.
Now to keep on eating right and exercising.....

_____________________________________________________

I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short. I need to get it together and be more organized. I have two big projects in my home that I am currently focused on....
New Furniture for the Family Room and Painting and Decorating the Loft.....
Yes I began the loft last year, but the help in moving stuff out never happened until it was too late to continue the project...so now I have begun working on it again.
My biggest stumbling block for both projects is the cash.....I wish it grew on trees....I guess I need to go back to work. The next challenge is finding a style I like.....there are so many choices when it comes to sofas....shape, size, upholstery, etc..... also I want a lot of seating, but I am limited by lack of wall space, and the need to move through the room up the stairs or to the outside.....choices, choices, choices.....

MCC

No comments: