Wednesday, January 6

Wednesday Weigh In

Back on track. I weigh less than I did last year at this time......
There is an ad on the radio that has someone saying my goal this year is to get fit. You then hear that statement rewind, then said again, rewind, said again, etc.... My Friend told me that she was just going to cross off 2009 at the top of her goal sheet and write 2010..... I asked on facebook for people to click like if they had set a diet or fitness goal for the new year.....lots of "like" response.
It's a New Year So it's back to paying attention to the diet and fitness area of my life. ..... my goal was to have 15 lbs. lost by the new year. I made this statement at the beginning of November, thinking that it was a worthwhile goal....no one had told me that the average person gains 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and the New Year....
Lucky me, I didn't gain those 10 pounds but I chased 5 up and down , back and forth, etc.... today I am exactly where I started the first of November..... so my goal now that the holidays are over is to lose 15 pounds by the first of March.

During the holidays I had several people ask me about my weight loss. They are all expecting me to tell then that I have been taking a magic pill or something like that.....when I tell them that I am eating right and exercising they get this silly look on their faces and say something like "of course, but I didn't want to hears that ."

I'll keep eating healthy and drinking plenty of water and I will exercise...I like to exercise!?!?!
MCC

No comments: