Friday, January 15

A Foggy day..... and more

It is foggy today which makes the trees gorgeous, the driving hazardous, and the inversion still bad....no snow. Where is the promised snow?


The Happy Family
Our little Ry guy is still the most beautiful baby in the world...you can tell I am the grandma...all grandmothers have the most beautiful, smart, etc...grandchildren. they are home and happy, very tired, but happy. I told J & L that they wouldn't have a good nights sleep for another 20 years..... J stayed up and watched him sleep last night. Gary says he remembers doing that. I remember even when you stop staying up regularly you still have nights when you stay up and watch them sleep. Ahhh to be new parents all over again.
Hayden in All Shook Up
Jayne, Jenna & Hayden after the Show
All Shook Up is almost over.....Hayden has been awesome in his role of Dennis. Cousin Jenna has also been fabo as Natalie. This show is fun, the audiences love it, people are telling their friends, the kids are have figured out how fun and funny it really is....they should trust Angela more. Anyway everyone has now discovered that the hubbub over content was just that hubbub..... overall I think we all have a great appreciation for the songs of Elvis, and the fun of the 1950's.
I finished up the Christmas presents this week. We wanted to take the family to see 110 in the Shade with Audra McDonald and Will Swenson when they come to Utah this summer for a fundraiser at the Hale Theatre Orem.... well, I scored us our tickets yesterday.... I had to wait until Utah residents could buy them....at first the phone was busy, but when I got through it was so easy to get tickets....I guess it pays to have previously purchased form the theatre. They had all my info and it was slick. We are all so excited!
The Weekend is here and there is still lots do do...just not as much as last week, yeah!
I am thinking let the New Year begin......I know it is mid January, but now I have the time to focus on 2010.
MCC

No comments: