Wednesday, January 27

Wednesday Weigh In

Still all the same...... :( , which is also good....at least I am not getting bigger.
I need to get back on/better at the exercise thing. I am much more hit and miss with my 'cizing than I was before Christmas and so I guess that is why the minimal change from week to week.....
My exercise buddy is also a bit more hit and miss. I guess we need to discover a new something to do.

--------------------------------
Lots of frustration right now with the theatre website.... it is a piece of crap.....it is not user friendly, it is a pain to keep updated, the guy who is doing it for us doesn't understand our needs or business. ...... I have to keep reminding myself that technology is a good thing?!?!?!?! It is all so complicated. I just don't get it.I am trying , but gosh it is all getting too hard for me to figure out. I am sure my grandson will just laugh at me when I tell him about this.....he will probably be studying how to do this stuff in Grade School and think that I am just a crazy lady.

--------------------------------
Speaking of grandson and family. All seem to be doing well......from the Gary to the Ryan. All are busy and learning and growing and discovering.....It is amazing to look at Ry and think that everyday is really new to him...to me most days are just the same, not much changes in my life from day to day.
Nelson is an awesome missionary. He is running hard and doing good. 297 DAYS
J & L are figuring out this parent thing.....now if Jordan could get a job, life would be a bit better for them. Megan is busy, busy, busy! I Just wish she would be busy getting done with school and on with the adult portion of her life. Hayden's life has slowed down a whole lot. He did however get a 4.0 this last term ....he thought he just missed it..... I am glad that he is a good kid, great student and that teachers like him.
Gary is back to being a traveling fool.....I think I will call him Hoodini. He's here and then he is gone, but wait he is here again.....
I am on the decorating run... I found couches for my family room! Now I need the funds to get them and I need to get rid of the ones I have so that I can make room for the new ones. I am keeping the big chair and ottoman and having them re-upholstered again.....yes it is almost as much as buying new, but this way I get to pick the fabric and make them like I want, not almost like I want.
-------------------------------------
but I digress.....exercise......exercise....exercise!
MCC

No comments: