Friday, August 21

Where Does the Time Go?

This week has just slipped past.......where does the time go?

I guess with school officially starting on Monday I have been busy getting things ready for Hayden. He tells me he doesn't want and or need anything new for school,but let's just say all this nothing has added up to over $200.00 in clothing and the odd supplies.....and I am always on the lookout for a bargain so most of it was purchased at a discount.
Speaking of bargains for the first time in my life I purchased for clothing for our soon to be grandchild.......Very cute things for next spring and summer at 70% off..........I bet Gary wishes I didn't know the babies gender.
The baby due to Jordan and Laurie on January 7th 2010, will be a Boy.....according to the ultrasound....and if what the tech pointed out to all of us in attendance to the ultrasound is real, then there is no doubt it is a Boy!
We are all so excited. We teased Jordan that he was having a girl. He reacts so well, especially when he is pretty sure the outcome is different than the rest of us are saying....When we discovered the babies gender Jordan just looked at the two grandmothers and said "told ya so."
The fun thing about ultrasounds these days is that you can see so much more than I saw 16 years ago. From the pictures, and DVD they have of the event, you can tell that this kid already has long arms and legs, a barrel chest and a cute face....not a real clear face, but when he yawned it seemed so full of personality.....and the face is shaped just like all my Call babies with that cute little chin.
AHHHHHH...I'm going to be a grandmother, where does the time go? My next phase of life is beginning!?!?!?!?!?

With the week slipping by I didn't even post my weight loss for the week....1lb.....yes, I am continuing to loose the weight. No stopping now...... no new clothes either, I spent my clothing money on baby things! If I keep this up Baby Call will look darling and grandma will be lost in her big clothes.

It is now late Friday afternoon, I am so behind this week, I have been working on things that should have been done earlier.....oh well, tomorrow is another day. I guess it is time to figure out our evening and weekend plans........
MCC

Baby and Momma are doing very well. Baby is right sized and healthy as far as the Doctors can tell.

No comments: